RDEMS Energy Efficiency Management System
Based on the fuel oil monitoring system, the ship energy efficiency management system analyzes the relationship between speed and fuel consumption in the unit time area by using various monitoring instruments, electronic chart, GPS、 meter, wind speed and wind direction.
The ship energy efficiency management system is based on the fuel monitoring system using the various monitoring instrument panel, electronic chart, GPS、 meter, wind speed and wind direction and other equipment to analyze the relationship between speed and fuel consumption in the unit time area, to help the crew find which speed consumption is the maximum or minimum, to choose a reasonable speed of navigation, regularly generate reports according to the data through the GPRS sent to the designated mailbox, can also use the GSM to send a short message to the designated mobile phone, the system can be widely used in all types of ships.
System Advantages ：
· By analyzing the relationship between speed and fuel consumption per unit time area, we can draw the graph of fuel consumption per unit distance;
· Optional engines for navigation (especially for ships with electric propellers);
· The minimum uniform speed range (below the minimum uniform speed range is considered to be the acceleration of ships, not included in the economic speed analysis);
· The sampling range can be selected and only the current voyage or the specified time interval can be sampled for analysis;
· Can show sea conditions, wind power, and sailing time, average speed, draught before and after the ship;