RDFOS Fuel Monitoring System
In ocean-going transport, transport vessels are the main transport carriers, carrying large quantities of cargo as well as carrying the large amount of fuel needed to sustain their own voyages.
In ocean-going transport, transport vessels are the main transport carriers, carrying large quantities of cargo as well as carrying the large amount of fuel needed to sustain their own voyages. Faced with a huge amount of fuel, ship owners cannot quantitatively grasp the combined miles, unable to carry out econmic analysis of the fuel. The ship fuel monitoring system collects real-time information about the operation of the ship’s engine, the current fuel situation and the geographic location, and real-time uploads via 4G or maritime satellites. By means of monitoring dashboards, electronic maps, statisticalreports and web browsing, provide technical means for the ship-owner to monitor the operation of the vessel, fuel consumption, location and other navigational conditions.
System Advantages ：
· Record and send data format unified, standardized, and ship all kinds of information associated, so as to facilitate client data processing.
· According to the set time, regularly send the fuel monitoring report of the ship, the client can call the wrong report to send.
· With display, printing and simple analysis function, so as to facilitate on-site adjustment of equipment operation parameters, make fuel consumption more economical.
· Is equipped with real-time diagnostic function and status indication of sampling equipment and interface to troubleshoot in time, so as to ensure the safe and normal operation of the system.
· Friendly and clear man-machine operation interface.
System Functions ：
· Fuel consumption query interface function
· Fuel consumption analysis function
· Fuel consumption record query
· Shipping information records