RDFF Fixed Water-based Local Application Fire-fighting System
RDFF Fixed water based Local Application Fire-fighting system(hereinafter called”RDFF System”) is a new type of marine fire-fighting product, which is developed in accordance with SOLAS Ch. II-2/Reg 10.5.6″Fixed local application fire-extinguishing systems”.
RDFF Fixed water based Local Application Fire-fighting system(hereinafter called”RDFF System”) is a new type of marine fire-fighting product, which is developed in accordance with SOLAS Ch. II-2/Reg 10.5.6″Fixed local application fire-extinguishing systems”. The system can be quick start and has good fire extinguishing effect, low water consumption And the system can promptly extinguish or suppress the fire in time without stop the M/E and auxiliary engine, evacuated the E/R, close the engine room ventilation, seal tank. It is mainly applicable to fire hazards, fast spreading speed, serious fire consequences and difficult to save. For example, the M/E, auxiliary engine, boiler, fuel oil separation machine and incinerator, etc.
This device is controlled by the main alarm control panel, manual operation board, extension alarm board, fire detector, sound light alarm, local control box, pump station unit, pump control box, nozzle and other basic components constitute.
• Significantly reduce water consumption, and because of the characteristics of water mist, reducing the water damage caused.
• The water source of the water mist system is easier to obtain and the fire extinguishing ability is more sustainable.
• Because of water mist barrier heat radiation, effectively control the spread of fire and reduce the spread of heat in the fire area.
• Can effectively save low flash point liquid fire.
• Obtain CCS, LR, EC type certification.
RDFD-100 Point Type Ultraviolet Flame Detector(hereinafter referred to as detector) is an UV-light sensitive fire detector.It detects the fir from the UV-light produced by burning of materials, so that it is suitable in the places where the visual fire will be ease produced when the fire arises. This detect can be used in the locations where the strong flame esposure exists or the quick response has to be made when fire. The detector sends out a fire alarm signal and inputs to a fire-extinguishing system.
• Working voltage:24VDC(12~28VDC)
• Working current:<6mA(Normal condition),>12mA(Fire alarm condition)
• Response time:≤30S
• Light Spectrum feature:185~260nm
• Detecting distance:≤17m
• Detecting range:Cone of coverage≤60°
• Detecting sensitivity：Level II
• Ambiance temperature:-10~+55℃
• Ambiance humidity:30%~90%RH
• Housing material：ABS
• Standard：GB 12791-2006《Point type ultraviolet flame detectors》