Pressure Level Sensor
The pressure level sensor can be used to measure the level of fresh water, sea water, fuel tank, four corners, etc. In order to prevent the corrosion of liquid media, the material of the sensor is anti-corrosive.
The pressure level sensor can be used to measure the level of fresh water, sea water, fuel tank, four corners, etc. In order to prevent the corrosion of liquid media, the material of the sensor is anti-corrosive. The working principle is to convert the liquid pressure value induced by the diaphragm into a corresponding signal value and send it to the control display system for processing and display.
Technical Spec. :
• Supply voltage : DC24V
• Output signal : 4-20 mA
• Shell material : stainless steel (SS), aluminum alloy (AA)
• Accuracy level : 0.5
• Measurement accuracy : FS ±0.5%
• Overload resistance : double range
• Sensor accuracy : ±0.5% FS( other accuracy discussed separately)
• Measuring blind areas : 100 mm
• Range : 0~50 m
• Type Accreditation Certificate : CCS,DNV-GL,NK,BV,RINA,ABS
• Extend alarm : extend level alarm
• Failure alarm : <2mA or >30mA
• Overall size : 75W × 158H × 88L (mm)
• Cutout size : 75W × 150H (mm)
• With high and low level and low level alarm function, can automatically send out sound and light alarm signal.
• Pressure transmitters have a housing level IP56,Ip68, meet the needs of different locations.
• Has the function of specific gravity correction of the measured medium.
• RS485 serial communication interface.
• RDLY pressure sensor with high accuracy and CCS,CMC certificate.
• With internal fault and sensor fault self-checking function.